Are you in the market for a new TV but on a budget? Don’t worry; you don’t have to break the bank to get your hands on a high-quality 4K TV. In this article, we’ll be showcasing the best 4K TVs under $500. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your entertainment room or simply want to upgrade your TV viewing experience, these budget-friendly options will provide you with stunning picture quality and all the latest features you need. So, sit back, relax, and get ready to learn about the best 4K TVs for under $500.
We may earn an affiliate commission for purchases using our links at no added cost to you. Learn more.
In A Hurry? Check Out Our Top Picks
In terms of the best 4k TV under $500, our selection boasts exceptional quality and excellent features that set them apart from other options in the market. We have meticulously picked each TV to guarantee that you can discover the ideal one that meets your requirements and likes.
Best 4K TVs Under $500
- Bring movies and shows to life with support for vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus.
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, and HLG deliver a clearer and more vibrant picture with brighter colors compared to 1080p...
- Press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control your content, or check the weather, sports scores, and...
- Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: Enjoy breathtaking 4K movies and TV shows at 4 times the resolution of Full HD. Plus...
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Simple, customizable home screen: Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other...
- Stream what you love: Enjoy free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more.
- Max 4K Picture Perfection - Stream or game in over 1 billion colors enhanced with Quantum Color QLED. Deep...
- America’s Smart TV - Instantly access millions of titles with America's Smart TV. Stream shows, movies,...
- Free TV Lives Here - Save on cable bills and stream for free with VIZIO WatchFree+. Built-in to every new...
- Ultimate Gaming TV - Truly built for gamers. Game in 4K at 120 fps or 1080p at 240 fps on PC. AMD FreeSync...
- 4K ULED: Like great, but better. The 50U6HF has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast,...
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a...
- Fire TV Built-in: With Fire TV built-in, you can enjoy a world of entertainment from apps like Prime Video,...
- Peak Brightness / Full Array Local Dimming Zones: This television offers up-to-600 nits peak brightness across...
Find Your Perfect TV: A Comprehensive Buyers Guide
As technology continues to advance, TVs have become an integral part of our daily lives. From watching movies and sports to playing video games, a high-quality TV can greatly enhance your viewing experience. With so many options on the market, it can be difficult to know which TV is the best for you. That’s why we have put together this comprehensive guide to help you make an informed decision.
Types of TVs
There are several types of TVs to choose from, including LCD, OLED, and QLED.
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) TVs are the most common type of TV available. They work by using a backlight to illuminate the liquid crystals, which then form an image on the screen. LCD TVs are known for their affordability and versatility, making them a popular choice for many people.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) TVs use organic materials to produce light, which makes them thinner and more flexible than LCD TVs. They are also known for their deep blacks and vibrant colors, making them a great choice for watching movies or playing video games.
QLED (Quantum Light-Emitting Diode) TVs use a similar technology to OLED TVs, but they also use a special film to enhance the brightness and color of the image. This makes them ideal for bright rooms where a lot of light is present.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a TV is screen size. The size of the screen can greatly impact your viewing experience, so it’s important to choose a size that fits your needs.
As a general rule, the bigger the screen, the better the viewing experience will be. However, you should also consider the size of your room and the distance you will be sitting from the TV when choosing a screen size.
A screen size of 40-50 inches is ideal for a small room, while a screen size of 55-65 inches is better for a larger room. If you have a very large room, a screen size of 70 inches or larger may be the best choice for you.
Picture quality is another important factor to consider when choosing a TV. A high-quality TV will provide a clear and vibrant image, with deep blacks and bright colors.
To ensure the best picture quality, look for a TV with a high resolution, such as 4K or 8K. Also, consider the refresh rate of the TV, which is measured in Hz. A higher refresh rate will result in smoother and more fluid motion on the screen, making it a great choice for watching sports or playing video games.
Many TVs now come with smart features, such as built-in streaming services, voice control, and the ability to connect to other devices, like your smartphone or tablet. If these features are important to you, look for a TV that has them built in.
Finally, it’s important to consider the price of the TV when making your decision. High-end TVs can be very expensive, but they also offer the best picture quality and features. On the other hand, budget-friendly TVs may not have all the features you want, but they can still provide a great viewing experience.
With so many options on the market, choosing the right TV can be a daunting task. However, by considering the type of TV, screen size, picture quality, smart features, and price, you can find a TV that meets your needs and enhances your viewing experience. Take the time to research and compare different models, and don’t be afraid to ask questions or seek advice from experts. Ultimately, the right TV for you will depend on your individual preferences and needs.