The Toshiba 50LF6521U21 50 Inch Smart TV is an excellent TV for the price. It’s not a great TV, but it gets the job done and has many features that other TVs don’t have at this price point. The best feature of this TV is its picture quality.
Toshiba 50LF6521U21 50″ Smart TV
This television delivers crisp images with vibrant colors whether you’re watching in standard dynamic range (SDR) or high dynamic range (HDR). For movies, you’ll get deep blacks which make dark scenes pop out more than they would on competing televisions in its class.
And if there are multiple people watching from different angles, well then we’ve got good news because all viewers will be able to see details clearly no matter where they stand around the room!
The worst feature of this TV is its sound quality. It’s not a great speaker by any means, and in fact it might be the worst part of the television overall. You’ll need to use an external audio device if you want decent sound coming out from your Toshiba 50LF6521U21 with no distortion or other issues that may arise when using the speakers built into the televisions themselves!
As we mentioned earlier, it’s not perfect but for those looking for more bang for their buck, this is one of our favorite TVs on sale right now. If you’re someone who doesn’t care about having top-of-the-line picture quality as long as there are many features included like HDR playback capability and a Smart TV platform, this is a great way to go.
- Fire TV Edition brings together live over-the-air TV and your streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more.
- This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates.
- Breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
What We Like:
- Excellent resolution for the price paid
- Great features like HDR playback capability and a Smart TV Platform
- USB-C compatibility with a remote control that allows you to connect your mobile device while on standby mode!
- The picture quality isn’t the best there is to offer in terms of LCD televisions but it’s still high enough that most people won’t notice the difference
- The sound quality isn’t that great either. It’s not bad, but it could be a lot better considering what this TV is being sold for
For the price you’re paying, this is an excellent LCD TV with a lot of features. The picture quality isn’t anything to boast about but it’s still high enough that most people won’t notice too much difference and if they do, then maybe consider upgrading from a 1080p screen size or go for something like OLEDs which are a lot more expensive.
Last update on 2023-03-26