The Toshiba 32LF221U21 32 inch TV is a 720p HDTV with built-in WiFi and smart TV features. The set has an IPS panel, which offers better viewing angles than most other TVs do. It also has HDMI inputs in addition to the usual RCA-style AV ports.
This allows you to plug your laptop into it or use any of the latest accessory devices for watching sports games or movies on a larger screen. There’s no bulky cable box here!
You can connect all your favorite video sources wirelessly inside seconds with two USB ports on top of that and four total HDMI connections (one more than last year). If there are multiple people sharing this LCD tv, the integrated digital tuner makes programming easy by tuning in all of your favorite channels from a single remote.
That’s not to say that the set isn’t without flaws–it has limited viewing angles due to the IPS panel, as well as sound quality issues with any type of content aside from movies or video games through HDMI (hold off if you’re looking for a TV just to listen to music!)
The lack of apps also means that there are fewer options when choosing what kind of entertainment will be appropriate for every member in the household – kids may find some programming inappropriate while adults might want to watch something different.
- Voice remote with Alexa: Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more.
- Endless Entertainment: Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Access your favorite content: Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen.
- Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options: Stream shows, movies, games, and more with the TV’s integrated apps.
What We Like:
- The TV is lightweight and easy to move around the house if necessary.
- It’s extremely affordable, making it a good choice for those on a budget;
- Limited viewing angles because of IPS panel reduces picture quality at certain angles.
- Clarity deteriorates when viewed from an angle and the colors are not as well saturated or vivid on this TV as they would be on a different type of panel with more vibrant contrast ratios.
The Toshiba 32LF221U21 TV review was a fair assessment of the product. It does have some faults, but it’s perfect for those who are on a budget and want to get as much bang for their buck!
Last update on 2023-03-25