The Samsung UN32N5300AFXZA 32-inch Class LED Smart FHD TV is a great HDTV. It has high quality LED screen that creates excellent images with vivid colors and deep blacks.
This model features Clear Motion Rate 120, which eliminates blurring on moving objects to provide clear pictures without choppiness or blurriness even in fast sequences of movements; the refresh rate of this TV is 60 Hz.
Samsung UN32M4000AFXZA’s remote control operates all functions of the TV including accessing cable channels from one location, volume adjustment, and input selection.
The television weighs 18 pounds while measuring 19 inches wide by 17 inches tall making it very easy to move around when needed or pack up for travel purposes if required.
- Full HD 1080p Resolution – Enjoy a viewing experience that is 2x the clarity of standard HD TVs.
- Smart TV – Get to your entertainment the faster, easier, and more intelligent way. Easily access your streaming services all in one place using the Samsung Remote Control.
- Micro Dimming Pro – Reveal a more true-to-life picture with enhanced contrast.
- Quad-Core Processor: Enjoy a Fluid browsing experience and faster control switching between apps, streaming content, and other media effortlessly.
- Dimensions: Without Stand 28.9″ W x 17.3″ H x 3.1″ D | With Stand 28.9″ W x 18.2″ H x 6.4″ D
What We Like:
- The TV has a great resolution.
- It is very easy to set up and use, which makes it perfect for first-time users of smart TVs.
- There are also many apps available on the Samsung Smart Hub so you can watch your favorite shows or movies without having to buy any additional equipment.
- If the TV doesn’t come with an HDMI cable then this will need to be bought separately in order for it to work properly as there isn’t one included in the box when delivered by Amazon Prime (I had already purchased a DVD player that required an HDMI connection).
This is a great TV for anyone who is looking for one that has an excellent resolution. It’s also very easy to use and set up which makes it perfect for first-time users of smart TVs as well as those who just want something quick and simple without having to install any equipment outside of the TV itself.
The only downside I found with this product was that there wasn’t an HDMI cable included in the box when delivered by Amazon Prime, but luckily they’re easily bought separately in order to make sure your new purchase can work at its best right out of the box.
Last update on 2023-03-26