This year, we have seen TVs improve in every category. Whether you are looking for a budget TV or one of the best out there, The Samsung QN60Q60AAFXZA 60-Inch Class QLED Q60A Series 4K Smart TV is one of the best in its class.
Samsung QN60Q60AAFXZA 60″ QLED TV
With a high contrast ratio (3000:01) and deep black levels that provide rich colors from any angle; this Ultra HD Smart LED TV delivers what other TVs can only promise: an immersive viewing experience no matter which way you look! The 65-inch screen means everything looks beautiful while still giving plenty of room to relax with family without having to worry about squinting your eyes when someone walks in the room.
The Samsung QN60Q60AAFXZA has a lot of features that make it one of our favorite TVs to date, but we wouldn’t know about any of them if it wasn’t for an app called Samsung Quantum Emotions (SE). SE is part TV guide and part personal shopper; giving you recommendations on what shows or movies are worth watching based on your preferences.
If you’re not interested in something that is recommended, don’t worry! There’s also a search box where you can type anything into the text field instead—the list will update automatically with suggestions from users who have typed similar words before. The best thing about this feature is how easy to use it is: just click the “Play” button and it will open up that show or movie on your TV.
Another feature we love is voice search, which was introduced with a recent update to SE—you can find something to watch just by speaking into the remote control (although you need to make sure there’s an internet connection for this). It also has intuitive settings: when watching in night mode, everything turns red except what’s being highlighted right now.
If you don’t want any light from another source coming through like if you’re going to sleep soon but still want to catch some of your favorite series before shutting off the lights, these features are perfect because they give as much illumination as needed without causing eye strain!
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color. QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens, and HDR movies for television.
- Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.* * 32″ Dual LED not available.
- Go beyond HDTV with an expanded range of color with Quantum HDR.
- Sleek and slim design.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: Transform what you’re watching to stunning 4K.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices, and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
What We Like:
- The TV is really easy to set up. You don’t need a manual for this, just plug and play!
- There’s no risk of blurriness or black lines here thanks to the Motion Rate 240 technology.
- The OS offers tons of content that you can personalize by adding your favorite channels and apps from the Samsung app store.
- The TV is very slim, measuring in at just half an inch which looks really sleek on any wall!
- With the array of ports that this set offers you’ll never have to worry about not having enough space for your cables again!
- Samsung’s warranty is only for one year, which means if something goes wrong you’ll be on your own!
- There are no physical buttons to control the set. You have to use the remote and navigate through multiple menus in order to make any changes.
It’s hard to go wrong with a TV that is 65 inches and has such a beautiful display. It looks great from the moment you turn it on, but if you’re looking for something more than just good visuals then this set might not be what you want because of its lack of physical buttons which make changing settings difficult.
Last update on 2023-03-26