The Samsung QN43QAAFXZA 4K Smart model is a great TV for the price. It has some of the best features on any high-end television at this time, which includes direct LED backlighting and QLED technology to produce vivid colors with extremely deep blacks. The images are clear and detailed right out of the box.
Samsung QN43Q60AAFXZA QLED 4K Smart TV
I was able to connect my cable box, Blu-ray player, Xbox One S, Chromecast Ultra, Apple TV (fourth generation), and Roku Streaming Stick all without an issue.
With both 1080p or 720p HD settings, it produces excellent picture quality that’s beyond what you might see in a store display model even if they were set up correctly so there should be no surprises waiting for you when your product arrives at home.
The remote is excellent and very intuitive, with the voice search function being especially handy. The remote will show a text feed of what you’re actually saying in some cases which means that it might be worth getting used to talking out loud when searching instead of typing everything out on your phone or tablet screen if you can help it.
The major downside for this one is that there are no advanced settings available in the menu systems at all so those who want more control over their TV may need to look elsewhere because they won’t find anything here except for HDMI ports, USB connections, audio outputs, network/Wi-Fi connectivity options like Ethernet or Wi-Fi Direct that’s built into the hardware itself as well as Bluetooth support. Personally, I would have liked to see at least the ability to customize some settings like brightness, color options, and contrast.
Additionally, there is a built-in noise reduction system that helps give your voice natural clarity which leads me to believe that this might be an option for people who are looking for something that will help them communicate better with someone else in their home or office remotely without having to use Skype or another type of service such as a phone conference call line because it’s already installed on this TV.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color. QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens, and HDR movies for television.
- DUAL LED Backlight: Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.* * 32″ Dual LED not available.
- QUANTUM HDR: Go beyond HDTV with an expanded range of colors.
- AIR SLIM DESIGN: Sleek and slim design.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: Transform what you’re watching to stunning 4K.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices, and more.
What We Like:
- HDMI ports are plenty for future usage of a gaming console or other devices that require an HDMI port.
- The TV is able to project images from up to 16 feet away and it does so without any discernible lag or stutter which makes the experience very smooth.
- There’s no option to change contrast, brightness, color options, etc on the device itself nor can you customize them through your computer like with some TVs. This might be something they’ll fix in later models but as far as this one goes I was not impressed by this lack of functionality.
The Samsung QN43Q60AAFXZA 43 inch Smart TV has plenty going for it including great picture quality and the ability to project images from up to 16 feet away. I would recommend this TV for somebody who wants a bigger screen and doesn’t want any functionality on it or someone who is looking for an all-in-one package that includes no computer necessary.
Last update on 2023-03-25