Choosing a television shouldn’t be difficult. Whether you’re looking for the best TV under $500 or the best TV under $1000, we have what you need to make an informed decision about which one is right for your needs. Our reviews will help you find the best TV for less than $800 that has all of the features that you are looking for!
If you are in a hurry, check out our top picks…
Samsung UN50TU800 50 Inch Smart TV
Do you need a TV for your bedroom? Are you looking for one that has great picture quality and size at an affordable price too? If so, check out the Samsung UN50TU8000 50 Inch Smart 4K TV.
This 50-inch Smart TV offers a crystal clear display with amazing colors which makes it perfect for enjoying all of your favorite shows or movies in HD! That is because this unit features Ultra Clear Panel Technology to enhance contrast levels while boosting light transmission from any angle.
It also gives the picture more depth by utilizing LED backlighting instead of traditional CCFLs. The real question is whether or not this television will be able to meet all of your needs such as streaming video content like Netflix, Hulu Plus, and YouTube. Well, luckily there are plenty of connections to ensure that you can hook up a laptop, tablet, or even an HDMI compatible gaming console.
The UN50TU8000 also offers the latest in web connectivity and Smart TV capabilities with its browser, Samsung Apps, and more. This television is Wi-Fi enabled so it should be able to provide everything you need for your entertainment system without any additional equipment.
Plus this model has been energy-efficient rated at Energy Star Level EPRI which means that it will cost less per year on electricity bills than some other TVs out there!
What We Like:
- Maximum picture quality at an affordable price.
- Excellent Smart TV with Tizen OS and easy-to-use remote control.
- Crystal Clear, Crisp Picture Quality due to Crystal Display Technology
- No Built-in Wireless Connectivity (requires a separate purchase of Samsung’s wireless adapter)
- Specs that don’t support the latest Audio/Video formats like Dolby Vision or HDR content from Netflix.
TCL 65S425 65 Inch 4K Smart TV
The TCL 65S425 65 Inch 4K Smart Roku Model is an excellent TV for the price. It offers a crisp and vibrant picture, with enhanced color performance that’s optimized so you can enjoy everything from the smallest details in dark scenes to brilliant brights without missing any subtlety or detail.
It has Roku built right into it like many other TCL TVs which means all your favorite channels are accessible on this model of tv such as Netflix, Hulu, etc.
The main thing we want to mention about this particular unit is that unlike most smart TVs out there, this one does not come with wireless connectivity by default- meaning if you would like streaming access via wifi, then you have to purchase Samsung’s Wireless Adapter separately (and add another $60 to your budget).
It is a great TV for the price, but if you have the extra money I recommend spending it on getting the wireless adapter because that will make this tv much more future-proof and versatile.
The TCL 65S425 65 inch HDR UHD Smart Roku TV has very good picture quality with high contrast ratios and rich colors while still being a solid performer in other aspects like motion blur or input lag
What We Like:
- Great value for the price, HDR is very good
- No wireless adapter in the package, some people might not like the design of the TV stand
Sony X800H 49 Inch TV
The Sony X800H 49-inch TV is a beautiful and high-quality television that has an edge to it in terms of versatility. The product is very versatile, with the ability to be mounted on a wall or placed on any other surface.
Its premium design will make you feel as if you are right at home in your living room watching movies every day for hours without getting bored! One thing I did not like about this model was its inability to connect wirelessly through Miracast – which means connecting devices such as smartphones and tablets isn’t available either unless they have an HDMI port.
In addition, there are no apps included on this set so we were unable to download anything from those sources either. Other than that, this TV is worth the investment and has a great price. Some of the features include clear Motion Rate 480, HD Resolution of 1080p, and 120Hz Refresh Rate.
The Picture Quality is delivered by the backlighting system which includes Full-Array LED – this allows for perfect uniformity in brightness levels across the entire panel so you can enjoy the cinema-quality pictures from any angle!
What We Like:
- The Sony X800H 49-inch TV has a great picture. It is bright, clear, and responsive with motion blur-free action
- You have access to apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and many more via the SmartTV functionality of this TV.
- This is valuable for cord-cutters who want to watch all their favorite shows without paying any monthly fees!
- There are some smart features that don’t work well on this model such as voice commands and text input which make it difficult to search in certain situations (such as when you can only speak English) or use your phone’s keyboard instead of using letters on-screen by typing out what you’d like directly into the browser address bar)
Vizio V755-H75 Inch V-Series Smart TV
The VIZIO V755-H75 inch V-Series Smart TV is a great piece of technology. It’s got excellent resolution, an amazing contrast ratio and the picture looks sharp and clear from any angle.
This model has incredible color reproduction as well which helps make this TV one of the best on the market for viewing high-quality content such as games or shows that are filmed in HDR.
The built-in speakers have plenty of power to fill up a large room with sound but if you need more oomph then there are several audio output options including Bluetooth streaming.
There is also internet connectivity without having to worry about WiFi because it comes standard so now all your favorite apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime Video can be streamed right on your TV.
This Vizio is also a Smart TV which means it has built-in apps for streaming movies, music and more so you don’t need to connect any other devices to get access to them.
What We Like:
- Amazing picture quality
- Value for price
- None yet
SAMSUNG UN65TU8000FXZA 65-Inch 4K Smart TV
I carefully examined the Samsung UN65TU8000FXZA 65 Inch 4K Smart TV in a variety of settings, and I have found it to be one of the best televisions on the market. It offers crystal clear pictures with no distortion or pixelation that are more impressive than any other television set I’ve ever seen before.
The colors look bright and stunningly realistic, which is my favorite part about this particular model. This was achieved through its HDR Pro technology as well as a high dynamic range (HDR) backlight system for each panel, which has an Active Crystal Color LED engine capable of producing over one billion colors.
The Samsung UN65TU8000FXZA offers many features that make it stand out among the other TVs on this list, such as its webOS operating system with built-in WiFi which is easy to use and navigate through. It also has a quad-core processor that can handle anything you throw at it without any problems whatsoever.
This TV comes preloaded with thousands of apps for all your needs, from streaming services like Netflix or Hulu to games like Angry Birds or PacMan! It even supports Dolby Atmos sound technology now so every detail in your favorite movies sounds just as good as they do when watched live. I am confident that once you get one for yourself, you will never want another television again!
What We Like:
- Great price for a 65 inch TV, under $1000
- WebOS is easy to use and navigate through
- Supports Dolby Atmos sound technology now so every detail in your favorite movies sounds just as good as they do when watched live.
- The remote is not backlit, which makes it difficult to use in a dark room or with your hands full. You might want to buy a universal remote as well for that reason
- It only has three HDMI ports: one ARC HDMII port, one standard HDMII port, and one HDMI port. You might want to buy an additional HDMI switch if you have a lot of things that need to be plugged in
Last update on 2023-03-26